The following is a list of most commonly asked questions:How do I create a new user account?
How can I tell if I am already registered in this system?
What courses do you currently offer?
How do I register for a course?
Which methods of payment do you accept online?
What is the cancellation policy if I am unable to attend?
How do I cancel a registration?
What do I do if I've lost my password?
How can I find out what courses I'm registered in?
How do I create a new user account?In order to register for courses online, you must have an account with Munson-Williams-Proctor Arts Institute. Creating an account also gives you online access to view your registration history, change your address and more.
You can go to our Sign up page to create a new account. Note: you must have an email address to set up an account with us.
How can I tell if I am already registered in this system?If you have taken a course with Munson-Williams-Proctor Arts Institute before chances are your are in our system already. The first thing to do is click on the Don't Know/forgot Password?link and enter your email address.
If there is a match the system will email you with instructions, if there is no match the system will suggest you to contact us to either add your email address so you may proceed, or assist you with registration.
What courses do you currently offer?Select one of the Lookup Courses links (in the left navigation bar) to see the list of courses we currently offer.
How do I register for a course?To register for a course:
- Look Up Course - look up the course you want to enroll in on our Course Listing page.
- Add to Cart - click the Enroll Yourself button to start the registration process.
- Logon - log on to the system. Note: if you're already logged on, this step will be skipped.
- Select Course Options - select the course fee options (i.e. select registration fee, add optional fees), and enter additional information requested, if any (i.e. t-shirt size, etc.).
- Add More Courses - if you are enrolling in other courses, click the Enroll in Another Course button and repeat steps 1, 2, and 4. Otherwise, continue to step 6.
- Proceed to Checkout - once you have added all the desired courses to your Enrollment Cart, click the Proceed to Checkout button to continue the registration process.
- Make Payment - edit your personal information if necessary then click the Payment Service button to continue on to our Payment Service to make your payment.
- Registration Confirmed - when you are finished with the payment process, the Transaction Completed page is displayed notifying you that you are enrolled in the course(s). A confirmation email with the registration specifics is also sent to your email address. At this time, you can safely log off the system.
Which methods of payment do you accept online?We except Cash, Check, All major Credit cards and at this time we do not accept PayPal.
What is the cancellation policy if I am unable to attend?A full refund will be granted for Community Arts Education classes or workshops when an entire course is canceled or the Office of the Registrar receives an official withdrawal form from a student prior to the first scheduled class meeting.
A pro-rated refund may be given after the second scheduled class, based on last day of attendance and/or date the official withdrawal form is received by the registrar.
After the third scheduled class, no refund will be granted unless it is a medical emergency accompanied by a doctor’s note.
This refund policy covers withdrawals for any reasons including injury, illness or family emergencies. Refunds are issued in the form of a check, which is mailed directly to the student's home address. In case of credit card payment, refunds are applied directly to the credit card account. Allow four weeks to process.
Official Withdrawal Forms may be downloaded here or obtained at the School of Art reception desk.
Course Withdrawal Form
You can find more information about cancelations and other Community Arts Education Policies here.
How do I cancel a registration?You cannot cancel a registration online. To cancel a registration, you must contact the school at:
*Please include your full name and address, registration details for the course you want to cancel (i.e. course code, title, and dates) and a day time phone number where we can contact you.
What do I do if I've lost my password?You can send a request for your password to be sent to your email address on our Lookup Password page.
How can I find out what courses I'm registered in?To see a list of courses in which you are enrolled, visit the Registration History page then click the appropriate button:
- Upcoming Courses - view a list of your upcoming courses with dates and location
- Completed Courses - view a list of completed courses with the hours/ceus/grades earned